Sacnetsv.com, sWe are a registered trademark in the United States as "Sacnet el salvador Corpotation" With licence "US DOS 5947961" and our subsidiaries ("we", "us" or "Endurance") are a leading provider of online tools for small businesses to establish and build their web presence, find online searches, and connect with customers through online marketing. email, social media, and more. Our brands include WHM / CPanel, SonicPanel, CentovaCast, MediaCP, Wowza, Softaculous, sitePad, Virtualizor, and others found in our plans and services. We care about protecting the personal information of our customers and visitors who use our websites, products or services (collectively, our "Users"). This privacy notice provides details on how we collect, share and use your personal information. For more information about the Sacnetsv.com corporate family contact via tickets to Customer Support.
For the purposes of the General International Data Protection Regulation, USA Data Protection Law. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was promulgated in April 2016 and came into effect on May 25, 2018, and each of the brands that you have registered for a product or service are the data controller. and our American store. The representative is "Sacnet el salvador Corp", 8 Clevelad st, Brentwood, NY 11717, United States.
INFORMATION COVERED BY THIS PRIVACY NOTICE.
When you purchase a Service or Product from us, your personal information will be collected, used and shared in accordance with the provisions of this privacy notice. In addition, the following addenda related to particular Services offered by Sacnetsv or by persons in certain locations also apply to your purchase or use of those Services. These appendices are part of this privacy notice:
- Annex for private services.
- Annex for users who purchased Domain Registration services.
- Annex for users who purchased domain transfer services.
- Annex for users who purchased SSL Certificate services.
- Annex for certain geographies.
- Addendum for users in the United States.
- Annex for New York Users.
- Annex for users from Venezuela.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU.
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described in "How We Use Your Information."
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE US VOLUNTARILY.
We collect the following information from you when you provide it to us:
Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email address when you provide it to us;
Information you provide during any registration process, including in relation to a co-branded offering (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location and industry);
The information you provide, when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; Y
Payment information, including credit card details that you provide to us (through our Services or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOUR USE AND DEVICES.
We collect data related to your online activity on our websites, including the following:
- IP adress.
- Browser type and version.
- Type of device you use, version of the operating system and device identifier.
- Geographic location.
- Pages you view.
- How you got to our Services and any links you click to exit our Services.
- When you update your information, contact us or request new Services.
- Metadata about your use of our Services and emails we send you (including clicks and opens).
- Metadata on how your customers, contacts and users interact with the Services that we provide.
- Your interactions with the videos we offer.
- Issues that you encounter that require our support or assistance; and any device or other communication method you use to interact with the Services.
- We store the data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back-end databases, and analytics systems.
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM SOCIAL NETWORKS.
We collect information from third-party social media sites, including information they provide to us if you use your credentials on those social media sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-complete our registration form). .
The information you allow us to access varies by social network site and depends on the level of privacy settings you have on the social network site. You can control and obtain more information about these privacy settings on the corresponding social network site.
INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM OTHER SOURCES.
We also collect the following information from other sources:
- Information you provide to us at seminars or to our partners.
- Information you provide to us in surveys.
- Information that is publicly available.
- Information that you give us your consent to receive from third parties.
- We also collect information that you may provide during your telephone conversations with us, which we may monitor or record.
We may combine any information we collect about you with other information we have about you to help us update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us with personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason you provided it to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We use the information we collect, both alone and in combination with any other information we collect about you, for the following business and commercial purposes:
- To provide the requested Services.
- To provide useful content.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services. .Offer and improve our Services;
- To provide requested information or technical support.
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services.
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (subject to your consent when required by applicable law).
- To advertise and market third-party products and services (subject to your consent when required by applicable law).
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services.
- In connection with our security and compliance programs.
- To administer our websites.
- To communicate with you.
- Target current or potential customers with our products or services through online advertisements posted on third-party sites by third-party providers, such as Google (subject to their consent where required by applicable law).
- To help us deliver a personalized experience or tailor our Services to you.
- As otherwise described in this privacy notice.
- We also use the information we receive to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices, or the number of users who have been exposed or clicked. on our websites or have our products or services been evaluated or purchased.
The payment information you provide to us, including credit card details, will only be used to facilitate payment for the Services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION.
As described in more detail below, we will only share certain personal information with:
- Other members of the corporate family "Sacnet el salvador Corp"
- Our mates.
- Third party service providers and providers.
- In connection with a sale, merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization.
- Authorized users within your organization; and For legal reasons.
Aquí encontrará más información sobre los terceros con los que compartimos información personal.
SHARING WITHIN THE CORPORATE FAMILY OF Sacnetsv.
We share personal information with other members of the Sacnetsv corporate family to enable our corporate affiliates to contact you with offers, services or products that may be of interest to you and to provide you with their products and services. Any corporate affiliate may use your information only in accordance with the terms of this privacy notice. If you are in a jurisdiction where such sharing requires your permission, we will only do so with your consent.
SHARE WITH PARTNERS.
When we share your personal information with certain third-party partners, including marketing and advertising partners, that information includes your name, email address, and other information that enables the partners:
- Help you use our Services.
- Contact offers, services or products that may be of interest to you.
- Provide your products or services.
If you are in a jurisdiction where such sharing requires your permission, we will only do so with your consent. Please note that if you access our services through a tool that hides your location, such as through a virtual private network, you may not receive our permission request because we were unable to identify you as located in a jurisdiction where you are. your permission. required.
Additionally, our partners are prohibited from using your contact information for any purpose beyond those stated above without your consent. We will not provide our partners with your credit card information. More information about certain partners with whom we share personal information is available here.
In the event that we collect information from you in connection with an offer that we jointly submit with a partner, we will inform you who is collecting the information.
SHARE WITH SUPPLIERS AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
From time to time, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties to help us provide services to you (for example, to provide you with customer service, fraud detection and deterrence or access to advertising assets, and to provide us with information technology and storage services) or to assist us in our own activities. marketing and advertising (including providing analytical information and search engine optimization services). Here you will find additional information about certain third-party service providers with whom we share personal information. Our contracts with such third parties prohibit them from using your personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose for which it was shared.
If you purchase a product or service from a third party through one of our brands, we will pass your personal information to that third party so that they can fulfill your order.
We offer features that allow you to better identify who you contact through our products and services. These features allow you to optimize your campaigns, segment your lists, and better personalize your offers for your customers. To do this, we partner with third parties who may provide you with information about their contacts. If both you and your contacts are outside the European Union, this may include demographic information and geographic location. We require that these third parties have contractual or legal authorization to share this information with you.
In order to provide these functions to you, we may send certain sudonimized personal data about your contacts to third parties. These third parties are prohibited from using this personal data for any purpose beyond that for which it was shared.
We also share non-personal information with certain third parties, including the media, industry observers, marketing and advertising partners, vendors, customers, prospects, or partners. For example, we disclose mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices, or the number of users who have been exposed to or clicked on our websites or who have evaluated or purchased our products and services.
If we participate in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a substantial part of our assets or other similar sale transaction, your information will be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and / or a prominent notice on our website of such transfer and any choices you may have regarding your information.
All users authorized by you to access your account can see the personal information stored in the account. A primary account holder can view personal information stored in subaccounts to which they have authorized access. We share information about authorized users only for legitimate purposes in accordance with this privacy notice, including maintaining your account and marketing products and services to you.
If legally required to do so, or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to the courts, public authorities (including to comply with national security or law enforcement requirements) and others. third parties, such as Internet service providers, to carry out an investigation, respond to a subpoena or court order from a third party or law enforcement, to initiate legal action, prevent harm to others, or seek other remedies when you or a third is or can be:
- Violated our terms and conditions of use.
- Causing injury or other damage, or violating the property or other legal rights of us, other users, or third parties.
- Violate federal, state, local, and other applicable laws.
This disclosure may include the transfer of your information to the US and other countries outside of the European Economic Area. To the extent that we are legally permitted to do so, we will notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties in connection with a subpoena.
The transmission of information via the Internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or by email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission by using encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND ONLINE ADVERTISING.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US.
You always have the opportunity to opt out of receiving our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages from us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information). You agree to receive these transactional and service communications as a condition of the Services we provide to you. You must cancel your accounts for all Services, if you do not wish to receive our transactional or service communications. To cancel your account, follow the instructions found in the terms of service for the applicable Service. You may receive marketing communications from us even after canceling your account, unless you also opt out of our marketing communications, as described above.
If you do not wish to receive marketing calls over the phone, you can contact the customer service of the brand from which you purchased your Services and indicate your preference. Contact information for specific brands can be found on each brand's home page.
Please note that we may use automated dialing technology to make marketing calls. In the event that we use such technology for marketing calls, we will do so with your consent as necessary to comply with applicable law. You do not need to agree to receive automated marketing text messages or phone calls from us to use the Services.
For information on how to manage and opt out of cookies, visit our Cookie Notice.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION.
To manage the information we receive about you from a social media site or other third party (if applicable), you will need to follow the instructions from that party to update your information and change your privacy settings, when available. The information that we collect is covered by this privacy notice and the information that the third party collects is subject to the privacy practices of that third party. The privacy choices you have made on any third party site will not apply to our use of information that we have collected directly through our Services.
If an account or profile was created without your knowledge or authorization, please contact the customer service of the brand in which the account or profile is located to request removal of the account or profile.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We retain your personal information to provide you services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years from (i) the date your use of the Services ends or (ii) May 25, 2018, unless otherwise required by law or regulation. . your personal information for longer.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION.
Depending on the information we collect from you and how we collect it, we rely on various reasons to process your information under the GDPR, including the following:
- To administer our contractual relationship, including the configuration of the Services, payments, renewals and requested processes.
- Because it is in our legitimate interest to run a successful and efficient business and provide you with the Services and other useful content.
- To comply with any legal obligations, we may need to collect this information from you;
- Because you have given your consent for us to do so.